Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Me and My man

(I'm going to steal this one from Anna)

The Top 10 Reasons I love staying home with Aiden:
 1.  My baby wakes me up every morning with a smile...and sometimes Mardi Gras beads.

2. I can watch him eat new foods.
3. We get to explore new things outside - like wind chimes and Daddy Long Legs.

4. Aiden constantly smothers me with kisses!

5. I can watch Aiden dance to The Mickey Mouse ClubHouse Hotdog dance, Sesame Street, Dora the Explorer, & Handy Manny.

6. I can teach him how to spell his name, his colors, words, etc...

7.  I watch my sons face light up when I tell him we're going outside.

8.  I watch my son get excited when he hears the wind chimes and airplanes outside.

9. Aiden will sit next to me and watch tv on my bed while I snooze on and off (in the morning).

10.  I watch him grow everyday!

Top 2 reasons why I want to work:
1. I love being a teacher and watching my students get excited about learning.
2.  We need money... I LOVE money!

I just thought I'd share this with my fellow bloggers and friends.  What are YOUR top reasons you like to stay home with your child/children?

Aiden loves his beads so much that he wanted to take a nap with them! 3/2

Aiden eating a ham & mayo sandwich! 3/2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment