Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Throw me somthin' Mister!

Today, Aiden went to his 1st parade!  He was a little unsure @ first... but he warmed up quickly.  We even over heard him "yelling" at the men on the floats to get their attention.  It was really cute.  My mother and Berny came down to enjoy the day with us also.  It was nice seeing my mother & Berny...hadn't seen them since Joel's 6th birthday.

I really don't like parades too much... I mean, they are fun.  I just don't like the crowds, the drunken people, and getting hit with beads.  But Mardi Gras is something that Aiden needs to experience.  

I took a lot of pictures of Aiden today.  I wanted to take a video.. but it was really loud and he was too busy looking @ the floats and horses to pay attention to me.  Enjoy the pictures you guys and Happy Mardi Gras!




























No comments:

Post a Comment