Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dear, dear diary....

Dear diary... 

Today, the speech therapist came out to "test" Aiden with his cognitive and speech development.  She did several tests with him, like asking him to find the baby doll, and put a string through a hole.  Of course, I think he did GREAT b/c he's my SMART baby... But there were some things that he really couldn't do.  I feel like I've let my kid down b/c he couldn't do some of those things.  I have to realize, though, that he is just 20 months and he isn't going to know everything!  

Next week, they will go over the results w/ me and they will let me know what services he needs or if he needs any services.  Fingers crossed that he doesn't need too much... just help with speaking.

Anywho...here are some photos from today:
At the post office w/mommy and daddy.2/23

2/23.  I wanted my pacifier back from mommy!

2/23.  I hurt myself at Gigi's, so I got my nunnie!  Ain't I so cute?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment