Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Back to the basics

So, here I am.  It's Saturday night...son is asleep and the husband is playing WOW...or World of Warcraft.  What should a 26 year old be doing on a Saturday night?  Clubbing some of you all may say.  But, I like being home with my family even though both my son and husband drive me NUTS!   I love being a mother to my son.  Aiden is now going to be 20 months old on the 16th.  I can't believe a year and 20 months have flown by!

A few weeks ago, Chris and I found out I was pregnant on a Tuesday night.  The next day, Wednesday, I had heavy bleeding.  Thursday, Chris calls into work and we all go to my doctor.  He does an sonogram and can't find anything.  It was strange how within a few days we learn we are pregnant to not pregnant.  Life is crazy like that sometimes.

So, here I am.  Sitting on my bed, typing this blog.  I'm hoping to keep on this blog too.  I really like writing y thoughts down and a "diary" is a little young for me. 

Keep reading, keep posting comments, and keep coming back.

x0x0x0x Kristin Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment